Weddings at Restoration Vineyards
Thank you for considering Cherry Blossom acres at Restoration Vineyards to host your wedding. We understand how important this celebration is to you, your family, and friends and we strive to provide an unforgettable experience.
We are a family-owned vineyard and winery located in Palisade, Colorado, on East Orchard Mesa, above the Colorado river. Our 10-acre property is surrounded by peach and cherry orchards with breathtaking views of the Grand Mesa and Bookcliff mountains.
The name restoration was inspired by our passion for restoration projects – from homes to cars (vintage Mercedes Benz) to vineyards.
For more information and to inquire about specific dates, please call April at 970.201.3700, or email at email@example.com
Up to 100 Guests
All packages include
Cherry Blossom Acres for ceremony & reception
Tents, tables, chairs & basic linens for all guests dance floor
- Outdoor lighting for reception
On-site carriage house rental for 2 nights
Experienced on-site venue coordinator
- Parking attendants for your guests
Deluxe portable restrooms
Items not included
Dishware & glassware
- Florals & decor
- Event/decor set-up & clean-up
A LA CARTE
100 guests: $750
150 guests: $1,125
200 guests: $1,500
250 guests: $1,875
$65 each, based on total needed
Edison lighting in tents, perimeter
100 guests: $300
150 guests: $350
200 guests: $450
250 guests: $600
Edison lighting in tents, spray
100 guests: $650
150 guests: $675
200 guests: $975
250 guests: $1,300
20×20 light tent over dance floor
Linen upgrades, table cloths and napkins
quoted on an individual basis
Upgraded restrooms to portable restroom trailer (based on availability)
Full “day-of” wedding planner team (2), includes full set-up & clean up
Ceremony on lawn near tasting winery (cost varies depending on guest count)
*this can ONLY be booked in addition to a full wedding package*
Host your wedding rehearsal dinner on the winery lawn
starts at $300 + rentals for 2 hours
- A 25% deposit is required to “save the date” (with total estimated on approximate guest count)
- We require a $1,000 refundable damage deposit due 14 days prior to your event
- A final guest count is due 30 days prior to your event
- Your final payment is due 14 days prior to your event
- Your space rental is from 11 am – 11 pm on the day of your event
- You may begin decorating at 11 am the day of your event
- You get 2 nights stay in the carriage house for up to 3 total guests
- Check in to the carriage house is 4 pm the day before your event
- You are granted access to the outdoor space for 2 hours on the day before your event to conduct a rehearsal with our on-site coordinator
- All events must conclude at 10:00 pm, with last call to be called at 9:40 pm
- You are allotted 1 hour (from 10 pm – 11 pm) to clean up and allow your vendors to load out
- We require the use of a licensed, professional caterer
- Restoration requires the purchase of 1 case of wine of your choosing for every 50 guests (can be served at event, given as gifts, or for later use)
- The use of rice, birdseed, potpourri, glitter and confetti (of any kind) is strictly prohibited (this includes synthetic flowers/petals)
Our on-site coordinator will…
- Provide you with a list of our preferred vendors
- Be available to answer questions or field concerns
- Provide you with options for venue set-up
- Conduct a final venue walk-through (30-60 days prior to event date)
- Collect your list of professional vendors
- Create a custom venue layout to share with your vendor team
- Help conduct your wedding rehearsal
- Be present on-site on your wedding day to field questions from vendors
- Will run a smooth ceremony, helping to get everyone down the aisle
- Will remain on-site through your event to answer questions and help the event run smoothly
What’s the next step
Are you ready to start your wedding journey with us?
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions you can contact April, our venue coordinator, directly at 970.201.3700 to inquire about your date and schedule your venue tour!
Your total venue fee is based on your total number of guests and includes access to the orchard lawn, all tents, tables & chairs for your guests, linens (including tablecloths & napkins), dance floor, 2 night’s stay in the carriage house/bridal suite, on-site venue coordinator, busing for your guests to get to venue, & deluxe portable restrooms. Upgrades are available.
Your rental of the orchard lawn is from 11 am to 11 pm. You may begin decorating at 11 am, have your ceremony and reception whenever you like, and have last call no later than 9:40. All music must conclude at 10 pm and guests asked to head out. You have from 10 – 11 pm to clean up any personal decor and clear out trash. This also allows your vendors time to clean up & complete their load out.
Unfortunately, because of county ordinances, we cannot allow any event in the orchard lawn to extent past 10 pm. However, we encourage groups to plan an after-party at great local spaces, like Peach Street Distillery or Palisade Brewery if they want to party past 10 pm.
Yes! After we confirm your final guest count, we provide all tables, chairs, tents & tablecloths that you’ll need- including a gift table, dessert table, catering tables, and whatever other tables you’ll need!
As long as you’ve completed your final venue walk-through with our on-site venue coordinator, we will complete your tent, table & chair set-up. We will also lay out your tablecloths and have your napkins available when you arrive on-site to begin decorating at 11 am.
We do, but it is very easy to get! Special Event Insurance can be purchased through your own insurance company or through online options like WedSafe and WedSure.
We allow outside alcohol, but we do require that a certified bartender serve your guests for your event. We allow beer, wine & spirits.
We do require that your event purchases 1 case of wine for every 50 guests. This wine can be served at your event, given out as gifts, or saved for future events. You may choose any variety of wines available, and this will be added to your final payment due 14 days before your event.
You have your choice of any professional event caterer, although we do provide you with some of our favorites on our preferred vendors list. However, we do not allow homemade food.
No rice, birdseed, potpourri, glitter and confetti (of any kind) is allowed. Also, we do not allow any firearms on site during or before event.
We require that all events serving alcohol pay a $1,000 refundable damage deposit due 14 days prior to your event. This deposit is typically deposited approximate 1-2 weeks after your event.
We do! We simply ask that you and your guests practice safety while having an open flame.
Most likely yes, but we do make these decisions on a case-by-case basis. However, we don’t typically allow pets in the carriage house rental.
Our beautiful tasting room lawn is available for rent only on specific dates and only for smaller wedding sizes. The cost for the space starts at $1,000-1,500 depending on wedding size and includes deluxe white padded chairs for all of your guests. Please note that our tasting room will continue to be open for normal tasting hours, and guests will likely be coming in and out. We will put up signs indicating that a wedding is taking place and ask our patrons to be respectful. Please reach out to us to discuss specifics.
Depending on the date and availability, you can for an additional fee on top of our current package prices. Because of our public tasting hours, all requests for these events will be considered on a case by case basis.
We will take care of breaking down all tablecloths, tables & chairs. However, we ask that you clean up all personal decor items, clear catering & bar trash into the on-site trash bin and clean up any remaining trash before your 11 pm rental time concludes. If space is left excessively dirty, or if your items are not packed out by 11 pm, we will have our staff clean and their hourly rate (billed only at full hour increments) will be deducted from your damage deposit.
Our staff of parking attendants will help your guests park their cars quickly and efficiently and help to guide them to your ceremony location while they get to enjoy the beauty of our property.
Take your wedding day completely off the clock and have our professional wedding team take care of the details. If you want, you can upgrade your planning staff to include full wedding day set-up, including all decor, as well as event clean-up at the end of the event. Please ask for more details and we will provide an entire list of what this upgrade includes.